2022 Zero SR
1400 East Eisenhower Boulevard, Loveland, CO, USA
2022 ZERO SR ZF14.4
- The Cypher III+ Operating System is Zero’s latest proprietary OS. It delivers precise performance seamlessly for a consistently superior riding experience. Cypher III+ unlocks performance customization through the Cypher Store on the Zero App where critical performance upgrades that include performance (speed and torque), charging speed and capacity, turn-by-turn navigation and others are all available on-demand.
- THE CONNECTED BIKE: The SR is connected through cellular networks, transmitting info to the app at all times. Ride information, current bike status and location are always available. This connectivity gives the rider the ability to monitor the bike in four (4) main areas: Bike Status & Alerts, Charging, Ride Data Sharing, System Upgrades and Updates. Cellular connectivity is free for 2 years from the original purchase date. SR comes with unlimited customization performance options in the Cypher Store.
- SR DASH: Customize your dash. Choose the bike info you want and see it clearly on the full-color 5” TFT display. Multi-mode navigation enables on-the-fly ride mode switching, cruise-control, heated-grip* control and much more. * Heated hand grips available as a dealer install accessory
- ADVANCED APP: Zero’s next-generation app works with the dash and Cypher III+ to create a feature-rich ecosystem: Access to the Cypher Store where features and upgrades can be bought with the tap of a finger, Faster charging, On-Dash Navigation and Parking Mode are just a few of the new features available, Standard free features in the app include: Ride mode selection and creation, personalized dash options, scheduled and target-based charging, charge-station location assistance, and so much more.
- ADVANCED APP: Extensive notifications, including bike state of charge (SoC), time to charge and last-ride statistics, remote query and notification, ride data available for review and sharing: location, speed, lean angle, power, torque, SoC, energy used or regenerated, remote diagnostics, and all available Cypher III+ updates including on-demand features and performance upgrades available for purchase in the Cypher Store.
- The SR offers an arsenal of ride modes which allows riders to customize the bike’s performance through the intuitive next-generation app and dash interface. The SR navigates the road no matter the conditions with Rain, Eco, Standard, Sport, and Canyon modes pre-loaded and a virtually infinite number of custom tuned ride mode adjustments available. Further customizations ranging from accelerated charge speed, higher performance and Bosch Advanced Motorcycle Stability Control, turn-by-turn GPS navigation and so much more, all come in the form of on-demand performance and feature upgrades available through the Zero App with the tap of a finger in the Cypher Store.
- CYPHER III+: With the latest version of the Cypher operating system, Cypher III+, we introduce the ability to access a series of software upgrades that allow each rider to customize his or her riding experience through the all-new Cypher Store. Improve your charge speed, get turn-by-turn navigation on your dash, or activate Parking Mode that lets you reverse slowly into the perfect spot. Cypher III+ is the only system that allows on-demand performance upgrades, and it’s only available from Zero Motorcycles.
- BOSCH ABS: The SR is equipted with Bosch ABS with the option to upgrade to Advance Motorcycle Stability Control in the Cypher Store with the Performance Boost upgrade. The Bosch MSC System, renowned for dynamic acceleration and improved stability regardless of road surface or conditions. With MSC the full performance capabilities are unleashed, resulting in best-in-class straight-line ABS and cornering brake control, traction control and drag torque control.
- CHASSIS: Incredibly light. Unbelievably strong. The steel-trellis frame, custom swingarm and advanced Showa suspension deliver an athletic and intuitive riding experience. The powertrain is perfectly distributed, resulting in a weight-optimized/mass-centralized design, while a dual radial front brake system makes shedding speed as exhilarating as building it.
- The all-new Zero SR is the world’s most adaptable motorcycle. Built on the award-winning steel trellis frame and coaxial power pivot chassis that made the SR/F and SR/S the pinnacle of electric motorcycling performance, the SR is powered by the ZF 75-10 motor and is the first model equipped with a ZFORCE 14.4+ kWh power pack. The Cypher III+ Operating System enables the SR to add upgrades that improve torque, speed, Bosch Advanced Motorcycle Stability Control, add turn-by-turn on-dash navigation, and so much more.
- ZF14.4+ BATTERY PACK: The all new ZFORCE 14.4+ lithium-ion battery makes the SR capable of a 227-mile maximum range when combined with available Cypher Store upgrades and the available Power Tank accessory (dealer installed availlable in spring of 2022). The battery’s industry-leading power and energy density combined with an aluminum heat-sink housing and thermal transfer interface ensure consistent cell cooling and maximum long-term powertrain performance. Key software upgrades available in the Cypher Store will unlock up to 17.3 kWh of battery capacity and the additional 3.6 kWh Power Tank* brings the total available battery capacity to nearly 21 kWh. * Note: Power Tank for Model Year 2022 SR will be available in Spring of 2022.
- ZF75-10 MOTOR: The ZF75-10 motor is tuned for the SR to deliver 122 ft-lbs of torque, 73 hp, and 104mph, but when paired with available on-demand upgrades through the Cypher Store, those numbers soar to 140 ft-lbs of torque and 110 hp, effortlessly propelling the SR to a top speed of 124 mph. Pairing Zero’s renowned internal permanent magnet brushless architecture and a passively air-cooled compact design creates class-leading performance and efficiency.
- RAPID CHARGE SYSTEM: Our scalable Rapid Charge System allows the SR to be configured for different charging levels. The all-new SR comes with 3 kW of charging but that can be increased by 10% with the tap of a finger through purchasing on-demand upgrade in the Cypher Store. The SR also comes with the option to add a Rapid Charge Module as a dealer installed accessory that, when combined with the Cypher Store upgrade, brings total available charging capacity to 9.3 kW and will charge the SR’s 14.4+ kWh battery in just over an hour. * Note: SR requires use of included EVSE cord in order to charge on a standard 110 V wall outlet.
- POWER PIVOT: A proprietary concentric motor and swingarm pivot design provide the optimal architecture to ensure constant drive-belt tension and maximum torque delivery to the rear wheel. A custom-designed, large-bearing swingarm pivot allows ample space for the high-performance motor while allowing a slim chassis waist to enhance rider ergonomics and bike maneuverability.