Last Modified: March 8, 2023
This ECR Platform is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the United States or any of its territories or possessions.
3. Accessing the ECR Platform and Account Security
ECR reserves the right to withdraw or amend the ECR Platform, and any service or material provided on the ECR Platform, in ECR’s sole discretion without notice. ECR will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the ECR Platform is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, ECR may restrict access to some parts of the ECR Platform, or the entire ECR Platform, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the ECR Platform.
If you choose, or are provided with, a username, password or any other piece of information as part of ECR security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this ECR Platform or portions of it using your username, password or other security information. You will be responsible for all activities that occur under that password. You agree to notify ECR immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your username or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
You also represent and warrant that: (i) you will not select or utilize a user name of another person with intent to impersonate that person; (ii) you will not select or utilize a user name in which another person has rights, if you do not have that person’s authorization to use such name; and (iii) you will not select or utilize a user name that ECR in its sole discretion deems offensive.
4. ECR Not a Party to Any Marketplace Transaction
The ECR Platform provides a marketplace for transactions between dealers, advertisers and other companies who advertise on the ECR Platform (each, an “Advertiser”) to sell or otherwise provide equipment and other goods (collectively “Advertiser Equipment”) to potential customers (each an “Advertiser Equipment Customer”) through www.electriccyclerider.com/marketplace (the “Marketplace”).
ECR does not provide any Advertiser Equipment listed on the ECR Platform and is not a party to any agreement or other transaction between Advertisers, Advertiser Equipment Customers and other Users, including any agreement to sell Advertiser Equipment (an “Advertiser Purchase Agreement”). Without limitation, Users are solely responsible for, and should use great care in, deciding to enter into any Advertiser Purchase Agreement. Each User is solely responsible for determining whether to enter into an Advertiser Purchase Agreement with another User. ECR does not make any representations about or guarantee the truth or accuracy of any Advertiser’s listings on the Marketplace or other User Content on the ECR Platform; does not verify any feedback or information provided by Users about Advertisers or Advertiser Equipment Customers; and does not perform background checks on any Advertisers, Advertiser Equipment Customers or other Users.
5. ECR Parts Transactions. Users (“ECR Parts Customers”) may purchase parts, accessories, and other equipment, goods and upgrades relating to electric cycles (collectively “ECR Parts”) from Marketplace Enterprises through the ECR Platform at https://www.parts.electriccyclerider.com/ the “ECR Parts Site”). All purchases of ECR Parts and the entering into an agreement to purchase ECR Parts (an “ECR parts Purchase Agreement”) shall be governed by the ECR Parts Terms of Sale located at https://www.parts.electriccyclerider.com/.
6. Intellectual Property Rights
The ECR Platform and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by ECR, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the ECR Platform for your own personal, non-commercial use, or for legitimate business purposes relating to your role as a potential or current Advertiser, Advertiser Equipment Customer, or ECR Parts Customer, and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials obtained from or through the ECR Platform.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the ECR Platform.
Except as otherwise agreed to between you and ECR, you must not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell, exploit, create derivative works, access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the ECR Platform or any services, materials, data, information, or other content, available through the ECR Platform.
If you wish to make any use of material on the ECR Platform other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: [email protected] if it relates to the Marketplace or the ECR Parts Site, and [email protected] if it relates to any aspect of the ECR Platform other than the Marketplace or ECR Parts Site.
The Electric Cycle Rider and Marketplace Enterprises names and logos, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans (collectively, the “Marks”) are trademarks of Electric Cycle Rider or Marketplace Enterprises or their affiliates or licensors. You must not use such Marks without the prior written permission of ECR. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this ECR Platform are the trademarks of their respective owners.
7. Prohibited Uses
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising, promotional material, or other solicitations, including solicitations or communications to Advertisers, Customers and other Users, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate ECR, an ECR employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the ECR Platform, or which, as determined by ECR, may harm ECR or users of the ECR Platform or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use any false or fake names or pseudonyms when using the ECR Platform.
- Use the ECR Platform in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the ECR Platform, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the ECR Platform.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the ECR Platform for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material or content on the ECR Platform.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material or content on the ECR Platform or for any other unauthorized purpose without ECR’s prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the ECR Platform.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the ECR Platform, the server on which the ECR Platform is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the ECR Platform.
- Attack the ECR Platform via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Modify, translate, adapt, or otherwise create updates, upgrades, bug fixes, patches, other error corrections, and/or new features or derivative works, whether or not patentable, of the ECR Platform.
- Reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, decode, or otherwise attempt to derive or gain access to the source code of the ECR Platform or any part thereof.
- Remove, delete, alter, or obscure any trademarks or any copyright, trademark, patent, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights notices from the ECR Platform, or any copy thereof.
- Rent, lease, lend, sell, sublicense, assign, distribute, publish, transfer, or otherwise make available the ECR Platform, or any features or functionality of the ECR Platform, to any third party for any reason, including by making the ECR Platform available on a network where it is capable of being accessed by more than one device at any time.
- Remove, disable, circumvent, or otherwise create or implement any workaround to any copy protection, rights management, or security features in or protecting the ECR Platform.
- Access or use any portion of the ECR Platform for purposes of competitive analysis, the development, provision or use of a competing software, service or product or any other purpose that is to the ECR’s detriment or commercial disadvantage.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the ECR Platform.
8. User Contributions
The ECR Platform may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards, blogs, community areas and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services”) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post”) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the ECR Platform.
Any User Contribution you post to the ECR Platform will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the ECR Platform, you grant ECR and its affiliates and advertisers, and each of their and ECR’s respective licensees, successors and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to ECR and ECR’s affiliates and advertisers, and each of their and ECR’s respective licensees, successors and assigns.
- All of your User Contributions are truthful, accurate, appropriate and comply with applicable law.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not ECR, has full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness.
ECR is not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the ECR Platform.
9. Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
ECR has the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in its sole discretion. ECR may add, change, discontinue, remove, edit or suspend such User Contributions at any time for any reason without notice to you, without your permission, and without liability.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the ECR Platform.
Without limiting the foregoing, ECR has the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing ECR to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the ECR Platform. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS ECR AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND ADVERTISERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, ECR cannot and does not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the ECR Platform and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, ECR assumes no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. ECR has no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
10. Content Standards
These content standards (the “Content Standards”) apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by ECR or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
11. Copyright Infringement
If you believe that any User Contributions violate your copyright, please see ECR’s Copyright Policy set forth below for instructions on sending ECR a notice of copyright infringement. It is the policy of ECR to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers.
12. Reliance on Information Posted
The information, materials, data and content presented on or available through the ECR Platform is made available solely for general information purposes. ECR does not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. ECR disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such information, materials, data or other content, by you or any other visitor to the ECR Platform, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
The ECR Platform includes content provided by third parties, including materials provided by advertisers, other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by ECR, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of ECR. ECR is not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
13. Changes to the ECR Platform
ECR may update the content on the ECR Platform from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the ECR Platform may be out of date at any given time, and ECR is under no obligation to update such material.
14. Information About You and Your Visits to the ECR Platform
15. Linking to the ECR Platform and Social Media Features
You may link to the ECR Platform homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage ECR’s reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on ECR’s part without ECR’s express written consent.
The ECR Platform may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party ECR Platforms to certain content on the ECR Platform.
- Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on the ECR Platform.
- Cause limited portions of content on the ECR Platform to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the ECR Platform or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site.
- Link to any part of the ECR Platform other than the homepage or the main Marketplace or ECR Parts Site page.
You agree to cooperate with ECR in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. ECR reserves the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
ECR may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in ECR’s discretion.
16. Links from the ECR Platform
17. Geographic Restrictions
The owners of the ECR Platform, Electric Cycle Rider LLC and Marketplace Enterprises LLC, are based in the United States. ECR provides this ECR Platform for use only by persons located in the United States. ECR makes no claims that the ECR Platform or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the ECR Platform may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you are visiting the ECR Platform or using the services, purchasing Advertiser Equipment, ECR Parts or other goods, and/or communicating electronically with ECR, from a country other than the country in which ECR’s servers are located, your communications with ECR may result in the transfer of information (including your registration or personal information) across international boundaries. By visiting the ECR Platform, using the services, purchasing Advertiser Equipment, ECR Parts or other goods, and/or communicating electronically with ECR, you consent to such transfers. If you access the ECR Platform from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
18. Disclaimer of Warranties and Other Disclaimers
(a) ECR does not supply or provide any of the advertiser equipment offered on or available through the ECR Platform AND does not screen Advertisers or clients. ECR is also only a reseller of the ecr parts made by the ecr parts manufacturers (the “manufacturers”).The availability of advertiser equipment, ecr parts, or other goods or services through the ECR Platform does not indicate an affiliation with or endorsement of any Advertiser, client, or manufactuer.
(b) Accordingly, ECR does not provide any warranties with respect to the services, advertiser equipment, ECR parts, or othEr goods offered on or available through the ECR Platform or from ECR, or assume any liability relating to the services, advertiser equipment, ecr parts or other goods. All claims and issues relating to any services or advertiser equipment provided by Advertisers, or the Purchase Agreement between the Advertiser and advertiser equipment customer, shall solely be between the advertiser equipment Customer and the Advertiser. All users AFFIRM THAT ECR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE IN ANY WAY RELATED TO ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN AN Advertiser AND AN ADVERTISER EQUIPMENT customer and the entering into any transaction or advertiser Purchase Agreement is at each user’s own risk. EXCEPT AS SET FOR IN THE ECR PARTS TERMS OF SALE, ALL CLAIMS AND ISSUES RELATING TO ANY ECR PARTS PURCHASED THROUGH THE ECR PARTS SITE OR FROM MARKETPLACE ENTERPRISES SHALL SOLELY BE BETWEEN THE ECR PARTS CUSTOMER AND the MANUFACTURER.
(b) USE OF THE ECR PLATFORM, ITS CONTENT,SERVICES, advertiser equipment, ecr parts OR OTHER ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE ECR PLATFORM OR FROM ECR, IS AT each user’s OWN RISK. THE ECR PLATFORM, ITS CONTENT AND ANY advertiser EQUIPMENT, ecr parts, SERVICES OR OTHER ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE ECR PLATFORM, ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER ECR NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH ECR MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE ECR PLATFORM OR ANY DATA, INFORMATION, advertiser equipment, ecr parts, OR OTHER CONTENT, services, or other items AVAILABLE FROM OR OBTAINED THROUGH USE OF THE ECR PLATFORM OR FROM ECR. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER ECR NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH ECR REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE ECR PLATFORM, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR OTHER ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE ECR PLATFORM, WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE ECR PLATFORM OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE OR ANY DATA, INFORMATION, OR OTHER CONTENT, services, or other items OBTAINED FROM OR THROUGH USE OF THE ECR PLATFORM, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE ECR PLATFORM OR ANY SERVICES OR OTHER ITEMS OBTAINED FROM OR THROUGH THE ECR PLATFORM OR FROM ECR WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
(c) ECR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE RELATING TO THE ECR PLATFORM, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES, advertiser equipment, ecr parts. OR OTHER ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE ECR PLATFORM.
(d) USERS understand that ECR cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the ECR Platform will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the ECR Platform for any reconstruction of any lost data.
(e) ECR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE ECR PLATFORM OR ANY SERVICES OR OTHER ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE ECR PLATFORM OR FROM ECR, OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
(g) ECR HAS NO CONTROL OVER AND DOES NOT GUARANTEE ANY TRANSACTION, OR THE TRUTH OR ACCURACY and quality OF ANY CONTENT. advertiser EQUIPMENT, ecr parts, services, or other items PROVIDED ON or available through THE ECR PLATFORM. USERS SHOULD TAKE REASONABLE PRECAUTIONS WHEN ENTERING INTO ANY TRANSACTION.
(h) THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
19. Limitation on Liability
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
21. General Release
BECAUSE ECR IS NOT INVOLVED IN TRANSACTIONS BETWEEN Advertisers and ADVERTISER EQUIPMENT Customers OR OTHER USER DEALINGS, IF A DISPUTE ARISES BETWEEN ANY USERS, EACH PARTY RELEASES ECR (AND ITS RESPECTIVE AGENTS, EMPLOYEES AND AFFILIATES) FROM CLAIMS, DEMANDS, AND DAMAGES (ACTUAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL) OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, SUSPECTED AND UNSUSPECTED, DISCLOSED AND UNDISCLOSED, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH SUCH DISPUTES. ALL USERS FURTHER RELEASE ECR FOR AND FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, AND DAMAGES OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE, KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, ARISING FROM, RELATED TO, OR IN CONNECTION WITH, (A) USE OF THE ECR PLATFORM, (B) ACTIONS, INACTIONS, AND/OR OMISSIONS OF OTHER USERS, (D) THE PROMOTION, ADVERTISING, SALE AND PURCHASE OF ADVERTISER equipment, ECR parts or other GOODS OR SERVICES ON THE ECR PLATFORM, AND (E) THE USE OF THE ECR PLATFORM TO OFFER FOR SALE OR TO FACILITATE THE PURCHASE OF ADVERTISER equipment, ECR parts or other GOODS AND SERVICES.
22. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
(b) Authority of Tribunal, Judicial Review. The award rendered by the arbitrator shall be final and non-appealable and binding on the parties and may be entered and enforced in any court having jurisdiction.
(c) Selection of Tribunal. There shall be one arbitrator agreed to by the parties within twenty (20) days of receipt by respondent of the request for arbitration or in default thereof appointed by the AAA in accordance with its Commercial Rules.
(d) Seat of Arbitration. The seat or place of arbitration shall be Denver, Colorado.
24. Limitation on Time to File Claims
25. Waiver and Severability
26. Advertiser Listings and Subscriptions
The listing or advertising of Advertiser Equipment by Advertisers, or any subscriptions entered into by the Advertisers with ECR relating the use of the ECR Platform, are governed by the Advertiser Equipment Listing Terms and Conditions located at
27. Entire Agreement
28. Your Comments and Concerns
The overall ECR Platform is operated by Electric Cycle Rider LLC, and the Marketplace and ECR Parts Site portion of the ECR Platform is operated by Marketplace Enterprises LLC.
All notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to the copyright agent designated in ECR’s Copyright Policy as set forth below in the manner and by the means set forth therein.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the over ECR Platform should be directed to: [email protected] and with regard to the Marketplace and ECR Parts portion to [email protected].
REPORTING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
ECR takes claims of copyright infringement seriously. ECR will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. If you believe any materials accessible on or from this site (the “ECR Platform”) infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access to them) from the ECR Platform by submitting written notification to ECR’s copyright agent designated below. In accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512) (“DMCA”), the written notice (the “DMCA Notice”) must include substantially the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the ECR Platform, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow ECR to locate that material.
- Adequate information by which ECR can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number, and, if available, email address).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
ECR’s designated copyright agent to receive DMCA Notices is:
NAME: Tucker Neary
ADDRESS: 1012 8th Ave, Longmont, CO 80501
EMAIL: [email protected]
If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA Notice may not be effective.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the ECR Platform is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
If you believe that material you posted on the ECR Platform was removed or access to it was disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification with ECR (a “Counter-Notice”) by submitting written notification to ECR’s copyright agent designated above. Pursuant to the DMCA, the Counter-Notice must include substantially the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- An identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access disabled.
- Adequate information by which ECR can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number, and, if available, email address).
- A statement under penalty of perjury by you that you have a good faith belief that the material identified above was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- A statement that you will consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or if you reside outside the United States for any judicial district in which the ECR Platform may be found) and that you will accept service from the person (or an agent of that person) who provided the ECR Platform with the complaint at issue.
The DMCA allows ECR to restore the removed content if the party filing the original DMCA Notice does not file a court action against you within ten business days of receiving the copy of your Counter-Notice.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the ECR Platform was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
It is ECR’s policy in appropriate circumstances to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.