Land Moto set out to create an American-made electric motorcycle for riders of all ability levels. The result is the District, a lightweight naked street bike with an emphasis on style and sustainability.
We had the opportunity to take a first look at a pre-production model of the Land Moto District and while we were impressed overall, we’re going to give the production model a fair shake-down before formally reviewing the bike. That being said, at first blush, the District does appear to be a very promising motorcycle.
- 12kW Motor
- 600 Amp Max, 3-phase AC controller with regenerative braking
- Dual 1.8 kWh batteries
- Inverted cartridge style fork (120 mm / 4.7 in. travel)
- Fox Float EVOL rear shock (100 mm / 4.0 in. travel)
- MAGURA dual piston brakes
- Pirelli Angel City 80/90-17 front tire
- Pirelli Angel City 100/80-17 rear tire
- 1.85 x 17 front wheel
- 2.15 x 17 rear wheel
- 48 in. Wheelbase
- 30 in. Seat Height
- 150 lb Curb Weight
- 375 lb Carrying Capacity
Stay tuned for more content with the Land Moto District. Visit the Land Moto site here.