|Model||Specialized Turbo Levo Alloy|
|Model||Specialized Turbo Levo Alloy|
Turbo Levo Alloy
The all-new Levo delivers the unbelievable power to ride more trails through an unequaled combination of ride quality, usable power, and ride anywhere range. It’s the distillation, application, and amplification of a 40-year obsession with creating the world’s best riding mountain bikes. Since its introduction, Levo has set the bar every other e-MTB aims for, and the new Levo raises that bar again.
It starts with our Turbo Full Power 2.2 motor and Turbo Connect Unit (TCU), which provide Levo with a smooth and seamless amplification of your efforts—4x you power that lets you choose where to ride, and when you want to do it. Levo also shatters limitations when it comes to range, amplifying your effort for up to five hours of trail time. Now you can ride farther, and explore more, than ever before. And the optimized chassis boasts 150mm of custom-tuned rear suspension and adjustable geometry that delivers a stable and natural ride like no other. Because at the end of the day, it’s the ride that matters. Believe it.
The Turbo Levo pairs our all-new M5 alloy chassis and the smoothest and most powerful motor on the market with the most value-packed drivetrain, suspension, and brake components available. The result is a bike that puts plenty of high-dollar e-MTBs to shame.
- Levo’s fully integrated Turbo Full Power 2.2 motor, 500Wh battery, and Turbo Connect Unit deliver category-leading 90 Nm of torque and 565 watts of power for up to five hours of ride time, empowering you to ride farther and faster than ever before.
- The Levo’s Turbo Connect Unit (or “TCU”) is more than an “On-Off” button—it’s the brains of the bike. The TCU shows your battery level and power-assist mode. It also communicates, via ANT+/Bluetooth®, with our optional handlebar display to display even more information about your day’s ride.
- A dedicated mixed-wheel size design with a 27.5” wheel in the back and 29” up front delivers a nimble ride that carves circles around other full-power e-MTBs. A generous cockpit centers you on the bike, optimizing traction and corner control. The low bottom bracket, slack headtube angle and reduced fork offset keep things stable in the rough.
- Levo offers two distinct geometry settings, allowing you to easily dial-in its performance for any riding style and any terrain. Bottom bracket height can be fine-tuned up or down by 7mm.
- Levo’s 150mm of rear travel is supple on small bumps, devours square-edged hits without a twitch, eats massive G-outs for breakfast, yet still offers amazing pedal response and delivers your power to the ground with total efficiency.
- The Levo’s S-Sizing is based on what matters—rider size and style, not inseam. Six sizes, all with similar headtube lengths and standover, allow you to choose the size that best suits your individual style. Smaller S-Size numbers are going to be nimble and more flickable, while bigger S-Sizes deliver more stability and a roomier ride.
Sizes: S3 and S4
Color: Ice Blue / Black
- Stem: Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore
- Handlebars: Alloy, 35mm diameter, 780mm width, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep
- Tape: Specialized Trail Grips
- Saddle: Body Geometry Bridge Saddle, steel rails
- SeatPost: TranzX dropper, 34.9mm, S1: 100mm, S2: 125mm, S3: 150mm. S4-S5: 170mm, S6- 200mm
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM SX Eagle, 12-speed
- Cassette: SRAM NX Eagle PG-1230, 12-speed, 11-50t
- Chain: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- Shift Levers: SRAM SL SX Eagle, 12-speed
- Crankset: Praxis forged M30, custom offset, 160mm
- Chainrings: SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 104 BCD, 32T, steel
- Rims: Specialized 29, hookless alloy, 27.5mm inner width, tubeless ready
- Front Hub: Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm thru-axle, 32h
- Rear Hub: Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h
- Spokes: DT Swiss Industry
- Inner Tubes: Standard, Presta Valve
- Front Tire: Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29×2.6″
- Rear Tire: Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5×2.6″
- Seat Binder: Alloy, 38.6mm
- Frame: Specialized M5 premium alloy, BB height adjust, S-Sizing, internal cable routing, 150mm travel, 148mm spacing
- Fork: RockShox 35 Silver, 35mm stanchion, Turnkey damper, S1: 150mm travel, S2-S6: 160mm travel
- Motor: Specialized Turbo Full Power System 2.2 Motor
- UI/Remote: Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth®, w/Handlebar remote
- Charger: Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug
- Battery: Specialized M3-500, Integrated battery, 500Wh
- Wiring Harness: Custom Specialized wiring harness
- Suspension – Rear Shock- RockShox Deluxe Select R, rebound adjust, S1: 52.5x210mm, S2-S6: 55x210mm
- Front Brake: SRAM Guide RE, S1-S3: 200mm, S4-S6: 220mm
- Rear Brake: SRAM Guide RE, 200mm
* Specifications ar
11900 I-10, San Antonio, TX 78230
e subject to change without notice