|Model||Specialized Turbo Como 4.0 Low Entry|
|Model||Specialized Turbo Como 4.0 Low Entry|
Turbo Como 4.0 650b – Low-Entry
Whether you’re heading out with the family for a weekend cruise, grabbing a baguette at the local bakery, or simply going off to work, the Turbo Como 4.0 with a Low-Entry design will get where you’re going in stylish comfort.
Beginning with the integrated Specialized 1.2 motor, the Turbo Como proves itself as the ultimate city bike. The 1.2 motor features a silent operating design with our Custom Rx Street Tune that takes the output and makes it the most usable for an urban environment. Think of it this way: The more power you put out, the more power the motor puts out, and this makes accelerations from a standstill both quick and efficient. The belt driven motor is also smooth, silent, and free of annoying vibrations. And the max speed? 28mph.
For the Como 4.0, we developed a custom Specialized U1-500 battery that seamlessly integrates into the frame, is lockable, and easily removable for simplified charging. In other words, there’s plenty of juice to take you to and from work, a trip to the grocery store, or even to that new café on the other side of the city. If you wish to see exactly how far you can go on a charge, have a look at our Turbo Range Calculator for more exact estimates.
The new wired Turbo Connect Display (TCD-w) is the best way to view data on your Turbo. It not only displays important ride metrics (speed, cadence, rider power, distance, battery level, time, etc.), it also allows you to connect the latest version of the Mission Control App for an enhanced Turbo experience. With our free app for iOS and Android phones, you easily customize motor parameters, control your range, record/upload rides, and perform basic system diagnosis.
For this model, we included a low-entry design with our Ground Control Geometry that makes it easy to put a foot down at a stop sign, while also eliminating the struggle of getting on and off the bike. The agile 650b wheels, meanwhile, have also been paired with cushy 2.3-inch tires, so they can roll over most cracks, bumps, and holes with ease to ensure that nothing stands in your way on your path to a good time. And to top off all of these innovative features, we chose a worry-free spec. Along these lines, you’ll find Shimano 10-speed components, powerful hydraulic disc brakes, front/rear lights, and fenders.
- The custom E5 Low-Entry aluminum frame on the Como cleanly houses the battery and motor, while still keeping the lightweight properties that E5 is known for. Pair this with our Ground Control Geometry, and you have a durable and lightweight bike that’ll keep you rolling in style.
- The Turbo Como’s Specialized 1.2 has been fully integrated with the frame, and has been custom-tuned for city riding. It intuitively reacts to the force of your pedaling, so the harder you pedal, the more power it delivers. And with an internal belt drive design, it does this without added vibration for the smoothest and most silent ride possible.
- We made the custom 500 Wh battery to be fully integrated with the frame, removable for easy charging, and lockable for added security. It communicates with the display and has multiple modes to maximize the overall efficiency and range. For range estimates based upon a variety of variables, please refer to our Turbo Range Calculator.
Color: Mint / Black
- Chainrings: 40T
- Crankset: Custom alloy forged crankarms
- Shift Levers: Shimano Deore, RapidFire Plus, 10-speed w/ Optical Gear Display
- Cassette: Shimano Deore, 10spd, 11-42t
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore, Shadow Plus, GS cage, 10-speed
- Chain: KMC X10eT, 10-speed w/ Missing Link™
- Frame: E5 Aluminum, low-entry frame, bottom bracket motor mount, Ground Control Geometry, fully integrated & lockable down tube battery, internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, Smooth Welds
- Seat Binder: Alloy, bolt-type, 34.9mm
- Fork: Turbo Como aluminum disc fork, 15x100mm thru-axle
- Rims: 650b disc, double-wall alloy, pinned, 32h
- Inner Tubes: Schrader, 40mm valve
- Spokes: DT Swiss Industry
- Front Hub: Specialized front hub disc, sealed bearings, 15x100mm thru-axle, 32h
- Front Tire: Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 60 TPI, 650b x 2.3″
- Rear Hub:Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h
- Rear Tire: Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 60 TPI, 650b x 2.3″
- Front Brake: Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- Rear Brake: Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm
- UI/Remote: Specialized TCD-W w/ handlebar remote & built-in anti-theft feature, Bluetooth® connectivity, 5 available display pages
- Wiring Harness: Custom Specialized harness
- Charger: Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug
- Motor: Specialized 1.2, custom Rx Street-tuned motor, 250W nominal
- Battery: Specialized U1-500, On/Off button, state of charge display, 500Wh
- Pedals: Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors
- Kickstand: Specialized kickstand, 40mm mount
- Fenders:Specialized DRYTECH fenders, 65mm width, stainless steel fenderstays
- Bell: Simple bell
- Grips: Body Geometry Women’s Contour
- Saddle: Body Geometry “The Cup,” 6-degree rise, elastomer base, steel rails, SWAT™ compatible mounts, 245mm
- SeatPost: Specialized, alloy, 2-bolt, 12.5mm offset, 30.9mm
- Handlebars: Specialized, alloy, 30-degree backsweep, 26mm rise, 680mm width, 31.8mm
- Stem: Specialized Flowset, 3D-forged alloy, 20-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
* Specifications are subject to change without notice