|Model||Orbea WILD FS H20|
|Model||Orbea WILD FS H20|
ORBEA WILD FS H20
It’s time to get moving. Load up your pack for an afternoon ride and start pedaling. Whatever obstacles exist between you and the trails and your Special Places, it’s time to run over them. Reclaim access and discover new adventures the way you like – aboard a fun and capable machine that enhances your skills while it extends your range. Conquer steep climbs and push the limits of traction and good judgment on the way back down. Enjoy clever design and sophisticated suspension kinematics, or simply focus on the trail. Wild FS revitalizes your riding and helps you chart new destinations. Take back control – Take back your Wild.
Color: Silver/Black or Green/Black
Size: Small, Medium, or Large
- Geometry: The new Wild FS geometry is designed to give new riders more comfort and stability – and for more experienced riders – a bike that doesn’t hold them back no matter the terrain.
- Travel: Some riders use them to climb thousands of meters on huge rides, others weave in and out of bike parks and jumps during their daily adventures. Wild FS is designed to be flexible and accommodate your style.
- Progressive: Great tuning capability and a progressive leverage rate help suspension ride higher and recover faster. More progression at full travel limits bottom out forces to frame, suspension and rider.
- Anti-Squat: The main pivot point on the Wild FS is located to work efficiently with single-ring setups and adapted for the greater BB drop associated with 29″ wheels. The balance between compliance and efficiency makes for suspension with a huge range of capability.
- Vertical Shock: Clearance and compact design. Wild FS uses a vertical shock mounting position, with the goal of fitting an additional battery while maintaining low standover.
- 2Pak: Wild FS is ready for a second battery that extends your range up to a massive 1125 Watt Hours, depending on the model.
- Bottle Cage: Wild FS is compatible with a standard bottle and many cage-mount tool solutions.
- Battery Cover: A proprietary cover of Carbon or technical polymer protects the battery with a simple and reliable locking dial.
- Computer Mount: Our unique mount allows three different mounting positions so the display is in the position you prefer.
- Key Holder: The perfect place to store your battery key – no more searching your pockets and backpack.
- Blocklock Headet: The Acros Blocklock headset protects Wild FS by preventing the fork crown from impacting the frame during mishaps.
- Motor Cage: The lower injection-moulded engine protector is extremely rugged without the weight of metal. Perfect protection from unexpected rocks and ledges.
- Oversized Pivots: The swing link rotates on an oversized spindle that gives a major increase in stiffness over smaller axle designs.
|Frame||ORBEA WILD Full Suspension 2021 Hydroformed Alloy 160mm Travel Boost 12×148 Bosch Gen4|
|Fork||RockShox 35 Silver TK Crown adjust Q15x110 Solo Air 160mm|
|Rear Shock||Fox Float DPS Performance Trunnion 3-Position Evol LV custom tune 205x65mm|
|Wheels||Race Face AR 30c Tubeless Ready|
|Tires||Maxxis Minion DHF 2.60″ 120 TPI FB 3C Maxx Terra Exo+ TR
Maxxis Minion DHR II 2.60″ 120 TPI FB 3C Maxx Terra Exo+ TR
|Crankset||PW EB04-NW32 G4|
|Shifters||Shimano Deore M6100 I-Spec EV|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano XT M8100 SGS Shadow Plus|
|Cassette/Freewheel||Shimano CS-M7100 10-51t 12-Speed|
|Brakes||Shimano M420 Hydraulic Disc|
|Handlebars||OC1 35mm 12mm Rise 780mm|
|Stem||OC1 3D Forged 35mm interface 7°|
|Headset||Consult other components|
|Seatpost||OC MC20 Mountain Control Dropper, 31,6mm Consult other components|
|Saddle||Selle Royal Vivo|
|Accessories & Extras||Abus battery powertube lock PLUS|
|Motor||BOSCH Performance CX Cruise (20mph) BDU480CX|
|Battery||BOSCH Powertube 625Wh Horizontal US BBP295|
|Controller/Display||BOSCH Performance Purion|
|Charger||Compact Charger 2A (100-240V) Worldwide|
*In the bicycle industry, suppliers and factories sometimes change specs without notice and state that they are “subject to change without notice”. This is because bicycles are made from hundreds of parts which come from dozens of vendors. Parts are sometimes updated to the most current production generation/iteration one gets better or more current parts or a comparable part. Product specifications are subject to change without notice.