|Model||Cake Kalk &|
|Model||Cake Kalk &|
High-performance weekday commuter and weekend ripper.
Engineered for trails and your daily commute.
- top speed: +56 mph
- range: 51 miles mixed city riding (WMTC-II)*
- battery power: 10kW (13,5 hp)
- weight: 137 lbs + 37 lbs
- suspension: Öhlins premium air fork & linkage mounted rear shock
Midsize – A new category of bikes
Introducing the Midsize category – a nimble form factor that make the most out of a powerful, all-electric drivetrain. Premium, proprietary components that can take a beating, while being feathery light. Enjoy the ride.
- Ride mode 1: The ultimate mode during exploration. Top speed limited to 45 km/h (28mph) with 3-4 hours of battery range.
- Ride mode 2: With 1-2 hours of riding time, a top speed of 70km/h and snappy acceleration, this mode is perfect for enduro riding out in the woods.
- Ride mode 3: The perfect choice when you need all power available. Maximum torque and speed, no restrictions when it comes to performance. Up to 1 hour of riding time.
- Braking mode 1: No simulated motor braking. Feels like riding a bike, perfect for smooth, relaxed sessions.
- Braking mode 2: Similar to 2-stroke motor braking, with energy regeneration. As you release the throttle you feel the bike slowing down at a slow pace.
- Braking mode 3: Similar to 4-stroke motor braking, with energy regeneration. The bike will slow down significantly when the throttle is released. A good choice for technical tracks when full control of the bike is needed.
- Battery: The Kalk features a class-leading, powerful battery with premium lithium cells that promise up to four hours of riding per charge. The battery is easily removable and can be charged when installed on the bike or separately. Integrated SoC indicator and intelligent battery management system for increased safety and performance optimization. The external charger uses standard 110v/220v outlets and gets you from 0 to 80% in two hours, 0 to 100% in three hours.
- Drivetrain:With a superior power to weight ratio, the mighty drivetrain of the Kalk& delivers 252 Nm’s of powerful, rear wheel torque.
- Suspension, Wheels & Tires: Featuring 204mm travel, the premium Öhlins three-staged air spring can be individually set for high or low speed compression and rebound adjustments. The custom designed 19” motorcycle rims together with dual sport motorcycle tires are designed to meet the demands of riding on paved urban roads as well as trails.
The CAKE Connect App
Unlock the full potential of your CAKE Kalk&
Access a range of great features that makes your riding life even better
Available for iOS, with Android support to be launched in 2022
CAKE Kalk &
Free CAKE Connect App