|Model||Cake Kalk INK&|
|Model||Cake Kalk INK&|
Cake Kalk INK&
Ultimate Weekday Commuter & Weekend Ripper
The Kalk INK& is based on the same technology as the Kalk&. Slightly heavier with a simplified and yet sturdier suspension.
- top speed: +56 mph
- weight: 146 lbs + 37 lbs
- battery power: 10kW (13,5 hp)
- range: 51 miles mixed city riding (WMTC-II)*
Bring the outback to the city
The Kalk INK& is engineered to perfect both your outback adventures and daily commute. Based on the same technology as the Kalk&, it is slightly heavier with a simplified, yet sturdier suspension. This street-legal midsize bike features 252Nm of raw electric instant torque, all in a super light, robust build with dual sport motorcycle tires. The unique power to weight ratio delivers superior nimbleness and speed.
Midsize – A new category of bikes
Introducing the Midsize category – a nimble form factor that make the most out of a powerful, all-electric drivetrain. Premium, proprietary components that can take a beating, while being feathery light. Enjoy the ride.
- Ride mode 1: The ultimate mode during exploration. Top speed limited to 45 km/h (28mph) with 3-4 hours of battery range.
- Ride mode 2: With 1-2 hours of riding time, a top speed of 70km/h and snappy acceleration, this mode is perfect for enduro riding out in the woods.
- Ride mode 3: The perfect choice when you need all power available. Maximum torque and speed, no restrictions when it comes to performance. Up to 1 hour of riding time.
- Braking mode 1: No simulated motor braking. Feels like riding a bike, perfect for smooth, relaxed sessions.
- Braking mode 2: Similar to 2-stroke motor braking, with energy regeneration. As you release the throttle you feel the bike slowing down at a slow pace.
- Braking mode 3: Similar to 4-stroke motor braking, with energy regeneration. The bike will slow down significantly when the throttle is released. A good choice for technical tracks when full control of the bike is needed.
- Battery: The Kalk features a class-leading, powerful battery with premium lithium cells that promise up to four hours of riding per charge. The battery is easily removable and can be charged when installed on the bike or separately. Integrated SoC indicator and intelligent battery management system for increased safety and performance optimization. The external charger uses standard 110v/220v outlets and gets you from 0 to 80% in two hours, 0 to 100% in three hours.
- Drivetrain: With a superior power to weight ratio, the mighty drivetrain of the Kalk INK& delivers 252 Nm’s of powerful, rear wheel torque.
- Suspension, Wheels & Tires: Equipped with 200mm travel, the upside-down MX spring forks with rebound adjustment offers everything you need for the outback and your daily commute. The custom designed 19” motorcycle rims together with dual sport motorcycle tires are designed to meet the demands of riding on paved urban roads as well as trails.
The CAKE Connect App
Unlock the full potential of your CAKE Kalk INK&
Access a range of great features that makes your riding life even better
Available for iOS, with Android support to be launched in 2022
CAKE Kalk INK&
Free CAKE Connect App