- Top Speed (Max): 124 mph
- Peak Torque: 140 ft-lb
- Optimal Charge Time: 60 minutes
- Mile Range: 187 Miles with Power Tank + ERC
- Powertrain: 100% Electric, Low maintenance
- Operating System: Cypher III+
- Transmission: Clutchless Direct Drive
- Curb Weight: 500 lb.
- Motorcycle Stability Control: Bosch
- Seat Height: 31 in.
- Power Pack Warranty: 5 Years / Unlimited Miles
- City: 187 miles (301 km)
- Highway, 55 mph (89 km/h): 114 miles (183 km)
- Combined, 55 mph (89 km/h) : 142 miles (229 km)
- Highway, 70 mph (113 km/h) : 93 miles (150 km)
- Combined, 70 mph (113 km/h) : 124 miles (200 km)
- Peak torque: 140 ft-lb (190 Nm)
- Peak power: 110 hp (82 kW) @ 5,600 rpm
- Top speed (max): 124 mph (200 km/h)
- Top speed (sustained): 110 mph (177 km/h)
- Type: Z-Force 75-10 enhanced thermal efficiency, passively air-cooled, interior permanent magnet AC motor
- Controller: High efficiency and power dense, 900 Amp, 3-phase AC controller with regenerative deceleration
- Power pack: Z-Force® Li-Ion intelligent integrated
- Max capacity: 17.3 kWh
- Nominal capacity: 15.2 kWh
- Charger type: 6.6 kW integrated
- Charge time (standard): 11.6 hours (110% charged) / 10.0 hours (95% charged)
- Charge time (standard) With 6kW Rapid Charger: 1.6 hours (110% charged) / 1.0 hours (95% charged)
- Transmission: Clutchless Direct Drive
- Final Drive: 90T / 20T, Poly Chain® HTD® Carbon™ belt
CHASSIS / SUSPENSION / BRAKES
- Front suspension: Showa 43 mm Big Piston Separate Function forks, with adjustable spring preload, compression and rebound damping
- Rear suspension: Showa 40 mm piston, piggy-back reservoir shock with adjustable spring preload, compression and rebound damping
- Front suspension travel: 4.72 in (120 mm)
- Rear suspension travel: 5.51 in (140 mm)
- Front brakes: Bosch Advanced MSC, dual J-Juan radial 4-piston calipers with radial master cylinder, 320 x 5 mm discs
- Rear brakes: Bosch Advanced MSC, J-Juan single piston floating caliper, 240 x 4.5 mm disc
- Front tire: Pirelli Diablo Rosso III 120/70-17
- Rear tire: Pirelli Diablo Rosso III 180/55-17
- Front wheel: 3.50 x 17
- Rear wheel: 5.50 x 17
- Wheelbase: 57.1 in (1,450 mm)
- Seat Height: 31.0 in (787 mm)
- Accessory, Low: 30.3 in (770 mm)
- Accessory, Tall: 31.9 in (810 mm)
- Rake: 24.5°
- Trail: 3.7 in (94 mm)
- Curb Weight: 500 lb (227 kg)
- Carrying Capacity: 500 lb (227 kg)
- Equivalent Fuel Economy (City): 414 MPGe (0.57 l/100 km)
- Equivalent Fuel Economy (Highway): 206 MPGe (1.14 l/100 km)
- Typical Cost to Recharge: $1.94
- Standard Motorcycle Warranty: 2 years
- Power Pack Warranty: 5 years / Unlimited Miles
- Effortless Power: The SR/F delivers 140 ft-lbs of torque and 110 horsepower with the simple twist of a throttle thanks to the class-leading performance and efficiency of Zero’s new ZF75-10 motor and Zero’s new ZF17.3 kWh lithium-ion battery.
- ZF17.3 Battery Pack: The all new ZFORCE 17.3 kWh lithium-ion battery makes the SR/F capable of a 227-mile maximum range. The battery’s industry-leading power and energy density combined with an aluminum heat-sink housing and thermal transfer interface ensure consistent cell cooling and maximum long-term powertrain performance. Additionally, the available 3.6 kWh Power Tank* brings the total available battery capacity to nearly 21 kWh.
- ZF75-10 Motor: The ZF75-10 motor delivers 140 ft-lbs of torque and 110 hp, effortlessly propelling the SR/F to a top speed of 124 mph. Pairing Zero’s renowned internal permanent magnet brushless architecture and a passively air-cooled compact design creates class-leading performance and efficiency.
- Rapid Charge System: Our scalable Rapid Charge System allows the bike to be configured for different charging levels. Model Year 2023 SR/F has been upgraded up to 6.6 kW through the Cypher Store. In addition you can purchase an additional 6kw charging module (dealer install required) that can get you up to 12.6 kW.
- Power Pivot: A proprietary concentric motor and swingarm pivot design provide the optimal architecture to ensure constant drive-belt tension and maximum torque delivery to the rear wheel. A custom-designed, large-bearing swingarm pivot allows ample space for the high-performance motor while allowing a slim chassis waist to enhance rider ergonomics and bike maneuverability.
- Effortless Control: The SR/F is equipped with Zero’s latest Cypher III+ operating system with a suite of downloadable performance upgrades. Bosch’s Motorcycle Stability Control (MSC), is equal parts brawn and brains. Effortless power is paired with intuitive control, creating the new standard for premium performance—an adaptable motorcycle and powertrain combination that navigates diverse road terrain and conditions, effortlessly.
- Cypher III+: With the latest version of the Cypher operating system, Cypher III+, we introduce the ability to access a series of software upgrades that allow each rider to customize his or her riding experience through the all-new Cypher Store. All available Cypher Upgrades come stock on the MY23 SR/F. Cypher III+ is the only system that allows on-demand performance upgrades, and it’s only available from Zero Motorcycles.
- A New Arsenal Of Ride Modes: The SR/F’S arsenal of ride modes allows the rider to customize the bike’s performance through the intuitive next-generation app and dash interface. The sr/f navigates the road no matter the conditions with rain, eco, standard, sport, and canyon modes pre-loaded and a virtually infinite number of custom tuned ride mode adjustments available.
- Bosch Motorcycle Stability Control: The SR/F is the first electric motorcycle to integrate Bosch’s MSC System, renowned for dynamic acceleration and improved stability regardless of road surface or conditions. When combined with Cypher III+, the MSC’s full capabilities are unleashed, resulting in best-in-class straight-line ABS and cornering brake control, traction control, and drag torque control.
- Chassis: Incredibly light. Unbelievably strong. The steel-trellis frame, custom swingarm and advanced Showa suspension deliver an athletic and intuitive riding experience. The powertrain is perfectly distributed, resulting in a weight-optimized/mass-centralized design, while a dual radial front brake system makes shedding speed as exhilarating as building it.
- Effortless Connection: The SR/F is the world’s first fully “smart” motorcycle. A customizable dash and Zero’s next-generation app already come with a host of amazing free features that communicate critical information anytime, anywhere. Thanks to the revolutionary operating system, Cypher III+, the app also unlocks a world of on-demand upgrades through a virtual marketplace, as well. Incredibly light. Unbelievably strong. The steel-trellis frame, custom swingarm and advanced Showa suspension deliver an athletic and intuitive riding experience. The powertrain is perfectly distributed, resulting in a weight-optimized/mass-centralized design, while a dual radial front brake system makes shedding speed as exhilarating as building it.
- The Connected Bike: The SR/F provides an arsenal of ride modes that allows the rider to customize the bike’s performance through the intuitive next-generation App and Dash interface. The SR/F navigates the road no matter the conditions with Rain, Eco, Standard, Sport, and Canyon modes pre-loaded and a virtually infinite number of custom tuned ride mode adjustments available.
- SR/F Dash: Customize your dash. Choose the bike info you want and see it clearly on the full-color 5” TFT display. Multi-mode navigation enables on-the-fly ride mode switching, cruise-control, heated-grip control and much more.
- Advanced App: Zero’s next-generation app works with the dash and Cypher III+ to create a feature-rich ecosystem: Access to the Cypher Store where features and upgrades can be bought with the tap of a finger. Faster charging, On-Dash Navigation and Parking Mode are just a few of the new features available and they all come included on the Model Year 2023 SR/F. Other free features in the app include: Ride mode selection and creation, personalized dash options, scheduled and target-based charging, charge-station location assistance, and so much more. Extensive notifications, including bike state of charge (SoC), time to charge and last-ride statistics, remote query and notification, ride data available for review and sharing: location, speed, lean angle, power, torque, SoC, energy used or regenerated, remote diagnostics, and all available Cypher III+ updates including on-demand features and performance upgrades available for purchase in the Cypher Store.
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Imagery may not reflect most current product specifications. Zero Motorcycles reserves the right to make improvements and/or design changes without any obligation to previously sold, assembled or fabricated equipment. Note: SR/F requires use of included EVSE cord in order to charge on a standard 110 V wall outlet. Power Tank: Limited quantities available early 2023.
||Z-Force 75-10 enhanced thermal efficiency, interior permanent magnet AC motor
||Clutchless direct drive
||90T / 20T, Poly Chain® HTD® Carbon™ belt
||Showa 43 mm Big Piston Separate Function forks, with adjustable spring preload, compression and rebound damping
||Showa 40 mm piston, piggy-back reservoir shock with adjustable spring preload, compression and rebound damping
||Bosch Advanced MSC, dual J-Juan radial 4-piston calipers with radial master cylinder, 320 x 5 mm discs
||Bosch Advanced MSC, J-Juan single piston floating caliper, 240 x 4.5 mm disc
||Pirelli Diablo Rosso III 120/70-17
||Pirelli Diablo Rosso III 180/55-17
||57.1 in. (1,450 mm)
||31.0 in. (787 mm)
||3.7 in. (94 mm)
||Equivalent City: 414 MPG (0.57 l/100 km); Equivalent Highway: 206 MPG (1.14 l/100 km)
||500 lb. (227 kg)
||Standard motorcycle: 2 years; Power pack: 5 years unlimited miles