Churn out an incredible 116 ft-lb of torque while still being able to hear the crunch of your AT tires shredding the dirt. The DSR cranks the power up to 11 and transforms any road into the adventure of a lifetime. No shifting, vibration or fumes. The industry leading Z-Force® powertrain effortlessly drives your adventure as your motorcycle seems to silently disappear beneath you.
- Always dialed: Crossing from smooth asphalt to loose gravel fire roads? All good. Change performance profiles at the press of a button to master any terrain. The Zero DSR is pre-programmed with Eco or Sport modes and performance can be fully customized using the Zero Motorcycles app where you can also see detailed ride stats.
- Charge up to 6x faster: Grab lunch. Have a coffee. Recharge. Live your life while adding up to 94 miles of range for every hour you’re plugged in. The Charge Tank option is compatible with Level 2 charge stations and delivers roughly 6x faster charging than when compared to a standard wall outlet. Depending on the battery, a typical recharge can now take as little as an hour.
- Charging. Meet household outlet.: No special equipment required: your standard household outlets can be used as fueling stations for a fraction of the cost of gasoline. Plug in at night and start the day with a full tank.
- Long range battery tech: The Zero DSR carries the highest power and energy density battery in the EV industry. With over thirteen years of rigorous off-road experience, the Z-Force® battery confidently delivers you to your destination.
- Pull the plug on maintenance: Blast down a fire road. Get dirty. Live in the moment. At the end of your adventure the Zero DSR only asks that you plug in. No need to replace clogged filters or dirty oil. The Z-Force® powertrain eliminates the fossil burner mess, trading oil, spark plugs, clutches and filters for a motor with a single moving part. The Zero DSR’s ripping acceleration is delivered through a carbon fiber belt that directly connects the motor to the rear wheel. Chain maintenance is a thing of the past.
- Battery: Zero Motorcycles’ Z-Force® battery is the most power and energy dense in the EV industry. The Zero DSR comes with the ZF14.4 battery. Add a Power Tank accessory to expand battery capacity by 3.6 kWh.The battery is designed to last and backed by a five-year, unlimited mileage warranty. The Zero DSR also features Long Term Storage Mode to optimize the battery’s state of charge and further improve long term battery health.
- Motor: The impressive Z-Force® motor produces smooth power and up to 116 ft-lb with a design so efficient it only requires passive air-cooling. Roll on the throttle for massive acceleration. Roll off the throttle to progressively channel energy back into the battery.No heavy, complicated or expensive liquid cooling. No fuss. No routine maintenance. This is the industry’s most efficient, powerful, and compact brushless motor.
- Chassis: Featuring a twin-spar aircraft-grade aluminum chassis, the Zero DS’s frame offers superior torsional rigidity.
- Suspension: Custom-tuned for Zero by Showa, the Zero DSR suspension offers 7 inches of plush travel that enables you to tackle virtually any terrain thrown your way. The entire suspension system can be fully and easily adjusted to glide over any city street or rip down your favorite fire road.
- Dash: The Zero DSR comes equipped with a full color display to project the specs you need: speed, state of charge, power output, selected riding mode and more. Sync with your smartphone to customize the information that is displayed on your dash.
- Onboard charger: No additional charging equipment required. The standard 1.3 kW onboard charger plugs into any household outlet. It can be operated in conjunction with the off-board Quick Charger accessory and/or the Charge Tank option to accelerate charge times.
- Tank: The standard Zero DSR “tank” is equipped with spacious lockable storage-perfect for stowing personal items like cell phones, wallets, or gloves. Interested in faster charging or greater range? Swap the standard tank for the Charge Tank option for 6x faster charging or the Power Tank accessory that adds an additional 3.6 kWh of battery.
- Brakes: The Bosch anti-lock brake system (ABS) delivers confident braking. Tested for just about any situation you can imagine, the system optimizes deceleration when you hit your brakes hard. Braking is actuated via levers that can be adjusted for improved ergonomics. ABS can be switched on or off by the rider.
- Direct drive: Strip away clutches, gears, shifting, chains and all their weighty complexities. Seamlessly rocket to speeds in excess of 95 mph with pure efficiency as energy quietly transforms into propulsion. The Zero DSR is direct drive. Its state-of-the-art motor connects directly to the rear wheel using a carbon fiber belt.
- Wheels and tires: Shred confidently on anything from twisting tarmac to loose fire roads, the Zero DSR’s Pirelli MT-60 tires provide superior traction, excellent durability and road feel. The tires are mounted to durable cast alloy wheels and a hollow front axle shaves unsprung weight to improve handling.
- Top speed (max): 102 mph
- City range: 204 miles
- Peak torque: 116 ft. lb.
- For better off-road handling: 19 in. front wheel
- Power pack: 14. 4 kwh
- With charge tank: Not Compatible
- Powertrain: 100% electric, low maintenance
- Operating system: cypher II
- Transmission: clutchless direct drive
- Curb weight: 463 lb.
- Generation 9 abs: bosch
- Seat height: 33. 2 in.
- Power pack warranty: 5 years/unlimited miles
- City : 204 miles (328 km)
- Highway, 55 mph (89 km/h) : 122 miles (196 km)
- Combined, 55 mph (89 km/h) : 153 miles (246 km)
- Highway, 70 mph (113 km/h) : 97 miles (156 km)
- Combined, 70 mph (113 km/h) : 132 miles (212 km)
- Peak torque: 116 ft-lb (157 Nm)
- Peak power: 70 hp (52 kW) @ 3,500 rpm
- Top speed (max): 102 mph (163 km/h)
- Top speed (sustained): 90 mph (145 km/h)
- Type: Z-Force® 75-7R passively air-cooled, high efficiency, radial flux, interior permanent hi-temp magnet, brushless motor
- Controller: High efficiency, 775 amp, 3-phase brushless controller with regenerative deceleration
- Power pack: Z-Force® Li-Ion intelligent integrated
- Max capacity: 18.0 kWh
- Nominal capacity: 15.8 kWh
- Charger type: 1.3 kW, integrated
- Charge time (standard): 12.1 hours (100% charged) / 11.6 hours (95% charged)
- With one accessory charger: 7.0 hours (100% charged) / 6.5 hours (95% charged)
- With max accessory chargers: 3.3 hours (100% charged) / 2.8 hours (95% charged)
- Input: Standard Standard 110 V or 220 V
- Transmission: Clutchless Direct Drive
- Final Drive: 90T / 20T, Poly Chain® HTD® Carbon™ belt
CHASSIS / SUSPENSION / BRAKES
- Front suspension: Showa 41 mm inverted cartridge forks, with adjustable spring preload, compression and rebound damping
- Rear suspension: Showa 40 mm piston, piggy-back reservoir shock with adjustable spring preload, compression and rebound damping
- Front suspension travel: 7.00 in (178 mm)
- Rear suspension travel: 7.03 in (179 mm)
- Front brakes: Bosch Gen 9 ABS, J-Juan asymmetric dual piston floating caliper, 320 x 5 mm disc
- Rear brakes: Bosch Gen 9 ABS, J-Juan single piston floating caliper, 240 x 4.5 mm disc
- Front tire: Pirelli MT-60 100/90-19
- Rear tire: Pirelli MT-60 130/80-17
- Front wheel: 2.50 x 19
- Rear wheeL: 3.50 x 17
- Wheelbase: 56.2 in (1,427 mm)
- Seat height: 33.2 in (843 mm)
- Rake: 26.5°
- Trail: 4.6 in (117 mm)
- Curb weight: 463 lb. (210 kg)
- Carrying capacity: 443 lb. (201 kg)
- Equivalent fuel economy (city): 435 MPGe (0.54 l/100 km)
- Equivalent fuel economy (highway): 207 MPGe (1.13 l/100 km)
- Typical cost to recharge: $2.02
- Standard Motorcycle Warranty: 2 years
- Power Pack Warranty: 5 years / Unlimited Miles
Specifications are subject to change without notice. Imagery may not reflect most current product specifications. Zero Motorcycles reserves the right to make improvements and/or design changes without any obligation to previously sold, assembled or fabricated equipment.
||Z-Force® 75-7R, high efficiency, radial flux, interior permanent hi-temp magnet, brushless motor
||Clutchless direct drive
||90T / 20T, Poly Chain® HTD® Carbon™ belt
||Showa 41 mm inverted cartridge forks, with adjustable spring preload, compression and rebound damping
||Showa 40 mm piston, piggy-back reservoir shock with adjustable spring preload, compression and rebound damping
||Bosch Gen 9 ABS, J-Juan asymmetric dual piston floating caliper, 320 x 5 mm disc
||Bosch Gen 9 ABS, J-Juan single piston floating caliper, 240 x 4.5 mm disc
||Pirelli MT-60 100/90-19
||Pirelli MT-60 130/80-17
||56.2 in. (1,427 mm)
||33.2 in. (843 mm)
||4.6 in. (117 mm)
||Equivalent City: 435 MPG (0.54 l/100 km); Equivalent Highway: 207 MPG (1.13 l/100 km)
||463 lb. (210 kg)
||Standard motorcycle: 2 years; Power pack: 5 years unlimited miles