2022 Zero SR/S Premium
1120 North Carpenter Road, Modesto, CA 95351, USA
|Model||Zero SR/S Premium|
|Model||Zero SR/S Premium|
2022 ZERO™ Zero SR/S Premium
- Elevated Design: The full-fairing on the SR/S gives it a premium look that commands attention from the passing lane to the parking lot. Wrapped tight across the bike’s trellis frame, it envelops a forward leaning rider in its cockpit for maximum aerodynamic efficiency and increases overall range by 13% over the naked SR and SR/F.
- Premium Comfort: Thanks to lower foot position and higher handlebar height, riders will enjoy a more upright and relaxed riding position on the SR/S. Its ergonomic comfort even extends to two-up riding, giving passengers the ride of their life with matching lower pegs and a larger seating area. The fine-tuned suspension adds another level of luxury to the ride.
- Effortless Power: The SR/S delivers 140 ft-lbs of torque and 110 horsepower with the simple twist of a throttle thanks to the class-leading performance and efficiency of Zero’s new ZF75-10 motor and Zero’s new ZF14.4+ (standard) and 15.6+ (premium) kWh lithium-ion battery. Additional range and battery capacity can be attained with a Cypher Store upgrade to unlock up to 17.3 kWh.
- Zf15. 6+ battery pack: The all new ZFORCE 15.6+ (Premium) and ZFORCE 14.4+ (Standard) lithium-ion battery makes the SR/F capable of a 227-mile maximum range. The battery’s industry-leading power and energy density combined with an aluminum heat-sink housing and thermal transfer interface ensure consistent cell cooling and maximum long-term powertrain performance. Additionally, key software upgrades available in the Cypher Store will unlock up to 17.3 kWh of battery capacity and the additional 3.6 kWh Power Tank* brings the total available battery capacity to nearly 21 kWh. * Note: Zero’s power tank will be available in the Spring of 2022.
- Zf75-10 motor: The ZF75-10 motor delivers 140 ft-lb of torque and 110 hp, effortlessly propelling the SR/S to a top speed of 124 mph. Pairing Zero’s renowned internal permanent magnet brushless architecture and a passively air-cooled compact design creates class-leading performance and efficiency.
- Rapid charge system: Our scalable Rapid Charge System allows the bike to be configured for different charging levels. Model Year 2022 standard SR/S 3kw and premium 6kW can be upgraded up to 7 kW through the Cypher Store. In addition you can purchase an additional 6kw charging module (dealer install required) that can get you up to 13 kW. Beyond these significant upgrades there are smaller 17% charge speed improvements available in the Cypher store. (SR/S requires use of included EVSE cord in order to charge on a standard 110 V wall outlet.)
- Power pivot: A proprietary coaxial power pivot design provides the optimal architecture to ensure constant drive-belt tension and maximum torque delivery to the rear wheel. A custom designed large-bearing swingarm pivot allows ample space for the high-performance motor while allowing a slim chassis waist to enhance rider ergonomics and bike maneuverability.
- Cypher III+: With the latest version of the Cypher operating system, Cypher III+, we introduce the ability to access a series of software upgrades that allow each rider to customize his or her riding experience through the all-new Cypher Store. Improve your charge speed, get turn-by-turn navigation on your dash, or activate Parking Mode that lets you reverse slowly into the perfect spot. Cypher III+ is the only system that allows on-demand performance upgrades, and it’s only available from Zero Motorcycles.
- Arsenal of ride modes: The Sr/S Provides an Arsenal of Ride Modes That Allows the Rider to Customize the Bike’s Performance Through the Intuitive Next-Generation App and Dash Interface. the Sr/F Navigates the Road No Matter the Conditions With Rain, Eco, Standard, Sport, and Canyon Modes Pre-Loaded and a Virtually Infinite Number of Custom Tuned Ride Mode Adjustments Available.
- Bosch motorcycle stability control: The SR/S is the first electric motorcycle to integrate Bosch’s MSC System, renowned for dynamic acceleration and improved stability regardless of road surface or conditions. When combined with Cypher III+, the MSC’s full capabilities are unleashed, resulting in best-in-class straight-line ABS and cornering brake control, traction control, and drag torque control.
- Chassis: Incredibly light. Unbelievably strong. The steel-trellis frame, custom swingarm and advanced Showa suspension deliver an athletic and intuitive riding experience. The powertrain is perfectly distributed, resulting in a weight-optimized/mass-centralized design, while a dual radial front brake system makes shedding speed as exhilarating as building it.
- Effortless connection: The SR/S is the world’s first fully “smart” motorcycle. Cypher III+ unlocks a store of performance upgrades. A customizable dash and Zero’s next-generation app also allows rider and motorcycle to communicate critical information anytime, anywhere. Incredibly light. Unbelievably strong. The steel-trellis frame, custom swingarm and advanced Showa suspension deliver an athletic and intuitive riding experience. The powertrain is perfectly distributed, resulting in a weight-optimized/mass-centralized design, while a dual radial front brake system makes shedding speed as exhilarating as building it.
- The connected bike: The SR/S is connected through cellular networks, transmitting info to the app at all times. Ride information, current bike status and location are always available. This connectivity gives the rider the ability to monitor the bike in four (4) main areas: Bike Status & Alerts, Charging, Ride Data Sharing, System Upgrades and Updates. Cellular connectivity is free for 2 years from the original purchase date.
- SR/s dash: Customize your dash. Choose the bike info you want and see it clearly on the full-color 5″ TFT display. Multi-mode navigation enables on-the-fly ride mode switching, cruise-control, heated-grip* control and much more. * Heated hand grips included with Premium model and available as a Cypher Store upgrade on Standard.
- The connected bike: The sr/f is connected through cellular networks, transmitting info to the app at all times. In addition to the on-demand options available from the cypher store, the app offers many included functions that contain ride information, current bike status and location that are always available. This connectivity gives the rider the ability to monitor the bike in four (4) main areas: bike status & alerts, charging, ride data sharing, system upgrades and updates. Cellular connectivity is free for 2 years from the original purchase date.
- Advanced app: Zero’s next-generation app works with the dash and Cypher III+ to create a feature-rich ecosystem: Access to the Cypher Store where features and upgrades can be bought with the tap of a finger. Faster charging, On-Dash Navigation and Parking Mode are just a few of the new features available. Standard free features in the app include: Ride mode selection and creation, personalized dash options, scheduled and target-based charging, charge-station location assistance, and so much more.
- Advanced app: Extensive notifications, including bike state of charge (SoC), time to charge and last-ride statistics, remote query and notification, ride data available for review and sharing: location, speed, lean angle, power, torque, SoC, energy used or regenerated, remote diagnostics, and all available Cypher III+ updates including on-demand features and performance upgrades available for purchase in the Cypher Store.
- Top Speed (Max): 124 mph
- Peak Torque: 140 ft-lb
- Optimal Charge Time: 60 Minutes
- Mile Range: 227 Miles With Power Tank + ERC
- Powertrain: 100% Electric, Low Maintenance
- Operating System: Cypher III+
- City Range: 169 Miles
- Transmission: Clutchless Direct Drive
- Curb Weight: 518 lb.
- Motorcycle Stability Control: Bosch
- Seat Height: 31 in.
- Power Pack Warranty: 5 Years / Unlimited Miles
- City: 169 miles (272 km)
- Highway, @55 mph (89 km/h): 103 miles (166 km)
- Combined @55 mph (89 km/h): 128 miles (206 km)
- Highway, @70 mph (113 km/h): 84 miles (135 km)
- Combined, @70 mph (113 km/h): 112 miles (180 km)
RANGE WITH EXTENDED RANGE CYPHER UPGRADE
- City : 187 miles (301 km)
- Highway, 55 mph (89 km/h) : 114 miles (183 km)
- Combined, 55 mph (89 km/h) : 141 miles (227 km)
- Highway, 70 mph (113 km/h) : 93 miles (150 km)
- Combined, 70 mph (113 km/h) : 124 miles (200 km)
RANGE WITH EXTENDED RANGE CYPHER UPGRADE+POWER TANK
- City : 227 miles (365 km)
- Highway, 55 mph (89 km/h) : 139 miles (224 km)
- Combined, 55 mph (89 km/h) : 172 miles (277 km)
- Highway, 70 mph (113 km/h) : 113 miles (182 km)
- Combined, 70 mph (113 km/h) : 151 miles (243 km)
- Peak Torque: 140 ft-lb (190 Nm)
- Peak Power: 110 HP (82 kW) @ 5,000 rpm
- Top Speed (Max): 124 mph (200 km/h)
- Top Speed (Sustained): 110 mph (177 km/h)
- Type: Z-Force 75-10 enhanced thermal efficiency, passively air-cooled, interior permanent magnet AC motor
- Controller: High efficiency and power dense, 900 Amp, 3-phase AC controller with regenerative deceleration
- Power Pack: Z-Force® Li-Ion intelligent integrated
- Max Capacity: 15.6 kWh
- Nominal Capacity: 13.7 kWh
- Charger Type: 6 kW integrated, Cypher upgradeable up to 7kW
- Charge Time (Standard): 2.7 hours (100% charged) / 2.2 hours (95% charged)
- Charge Time with Fast Charging Cypher Upgrade: 2.4 hours (100% charged) / 1.9 hour (95% charged)
- Charge Time With 6kW Rapid Charger + Fast Charging Cypher Upgrade: 1.5 hours (100% charged) / 1.0 hours (95% charged)
- Transmission: Clutchless Direct Drive
- Final Drive: 90T / 20T, Poly Chain® HTD® Carbon™ belt
CHASSIS / SUSPENSION / BRAKES
- Front Suspension: Showa 43 mm Big Piston Separate Function forks, with adjustable spring preload, compression and rebound damping
- Rear Suspension: Showa 40 mm piston, piggy-back reservoir shock with adjustable spring preload, compression and rebound damping
- Front Suspension Travel: 4.72 in (120 mm)
- Rear Suspension Travel: 5.51 in (140 mm)
- Front Brakes: Bosch Advanced MSC, dual J-Juan radial 4-piston calipers with radial master cylinder, 320 x 5 mm discs
- Rear Brakes: Bosch Advanced MSC, J-Juan single piston floating caliper, 240 x 4.5 mm disc
- Front Tire: Pirelli Diablo Rosso III 120/70-17
- Rear Tire: Pirelli Diablo Rosso III 180/55-17
- Front Wheel: 3.50 x 17
- Rear Wheel: 5.50 x 17
- Wheelbase: 57.1 in (1,450 mm)
- Seat Height: 31.0 in (787 mm)
- Accessory, Low: 30.3 in (770 mm)
- Accessory, Tall: 31.9 in (810 mm)
- Rake: 24.5°
- Trail: 3.7 in (94 mm)
- Curb Weight: 518 lb (235 kg)
- Carrying Capacity: 482 lb (219 kg)
- Equivalent fuel economy (city): 416 MPGe (0.57 l/100 km)
- Equivalent fuel economy (highway): 206 MPGe (1.14 l/100 km)
- Typical cost to recharge: $1.75
- Standard motorcycle warranty*: 2 years
- Power pack warranty*: 5 years/unlimited miles
|Engine Type||Z-Force 75-10 enhanced thermal efficiency, interior permanent magnet AC motor|
|Transmission||Clutchless Direct Drive|
|Final Drive||90T / 20T, Poly Chain® HTD® Carbon™ belt|
|Front Suspension||Showa 43 mm Big Piston Separate Function forks, with adjustable spring preload, compression and rebound damping|
|Rear Suspension||Showa 40 mm piston, piggy-back reservoir shock with adjustable spring preload, compression and rebound damping|
|Front Brakes||Bosch Advanced MSC, dual J-Juan radial 4-piston calipers with radial master cylinder, 320 x 5 mm discs|
|Rear Brakes||Bosch Advanced MSC, J-Juan single piston floating caliper, 240 x 4.5 mm disc|
|Front Tire||Pirelli Diablo Rosso III 120/70-17|
|Rear Tire||Pirelli Diablo Rosso III 180/55-17|
|Wheelbase||57.1 in. (1450 mm)|
|Seat Height||31.0 in. (787 mm)|
|Trail||3.7 in. (94 mm)|
|MPG||(Equivalent City): 416 mpg (0.57 l/100 km); (Equivalent Highway): 206 mpg (1.14 l/100 km)|
|Dry Weight||518 lb.|
|Warranty||Standard Motorcycle Warranty: 2 years; Power Pack Warranty: 5 years / Unlimited Miles|