|Model||Zero FX ZF7.2|
|Model||Zero FX ZF7.2|
2022 Zero FX ZF7.2
Features may include:
- LEAN AND MEAN
The Zero FX draws from our rugged off-road roots. Locked and loaded for your favorite trails, shortcuts or rocketing away when traffic lights flash green, the Zero FX’s punchy Z-Force® powertrain, long legged suspension and dual sport equipment tackles virtually anything thrown its way.
- TUNED IN TO YOUR RIDE
Crossing from smooth asphalt to loose gravel fire roads? All good. Change performance profiles at the press of a button to master any terrain. The Zero FX is pre-programmed with Eco or Sport modes and performance can be fully customized using the Zero Motorcycles app where you can also see detailed ride stats.
- CHARGE. SIMPLY.
Wake up, ready to ride, with a “full tank” every day. No expensive charge station required. A simple 110 V household outlet satisfies all the needs of the Zero FX’s 650-watt onboard charger. Every outlet is now a “fueling” station.
- INSTANT “FULL TANK”
There’s no faster way to “charge” than throwing in a fresh battery. The Zero FX’s optional hot-swappable batteries allow you to go from empty to full in seconds. Easily recharge drained modules using off-board charging accessories for a never-ending ride.
- STRETCH YOUR ENDURANCE
Cruise through city streets. Or, hit the dirt. Push yourself and ride until your muscles throb or your legs give out. Most Zero FX riders find they’ve hit their endurance limits long before their battery. Continual improvements to the Z-Force® powertrain have imbued the Zero FX with the highest power and energy density battery in the industry. The Zero FX produces an impressive 91 miles of “city” riding on a single charge.
- Stock Number: ZEC19709
- VIN: 538XXDZ40NCC19709
- Motor Type: Z-Force® 75-5 passively air-cooled, high efficiency, radial flux, interior permanent magnet, brushless motor
- Motor Power: 46 hp (34 kW) @ 4,300 rpm
- Motor Torque: 78 ft-lb (106 Nm)
- Motor Controller: High efficiency, 550 amp, 3-phase brushless controller with regenerative deceleration
- Power System: TypeZ-Force® Li-Ion intelligent integrated
- Top Speed: Max: 85 mph (137 km/h) | Sustained: 70 mph (113 km/h)
- Fuel Economy: Combined City/Hwy486 MPGe (0.48 l/100 km) | 207 MPGe (1.13 l/100 km)
- Battery Capacity: Maximum7.2 kWh
- Battery Capacity: Nominal6.3 kWh
- Battery Charger: Type650 W, integrated
- Battery Charging Time: 9.7 hours (100% charged) / 9.2 hours (95% charged)
- Battery Charger Input: Standard 110 V or 220 V
- Range – City: 91 miles (146 km)
- Range – Highway: Highway, 55 mph (89 km/h): 56 miles (90 km), Combined: 69 miles (111 km) | Highway, 70 mph (113km/h): 39 miles (63 km), Combined: 54 miles (87 km)
- Transmission: Clutchless direct drive
- Final Drive: 90T / 18T, Poly Chain® HTD® Carbon™ belt
- Front Suspension: Showa 41 mm inverted cartridge forks, with adjustable spring preload, compression and rebound damping
- Front Travel: (in./cm.) 8.60 in (218 mm)
- Rear Suspension: Showa 40 mm piston, piggy-back reservoir shock with adjustable spring preload, compression and rebound damping
- Rear Travel: (in./cm.)8.94 in (227 mm)
- Front braking system: Bosch Gen 9 ABS, J-Juan dual piston floating caliper, 240 x 4.5 mm disc
- Rear braking system: Bosch Gen 9 ABS, J-Juan single piston floating caliper, 240 x 4.5 mm disc
- Front Tire: Pirelli Scorpion MT 90 A/T 90/90-21
- Rear Tire: Pirelli Scorpion MT 90 A/T 120/80-18
- Front Wheel: 1.85 x 21
- Rear Wheel: 2.50 x 18
- Wheelbase: 56.6 in (1,438 mm)
- Seat Height: 34.7 in (881 mm)
- Rake/trail: 25.4°/4.1 in (104 mm)
- Cargo Capacity: 341 lb (155 kg)
- Curb Weight: 289 lb (131 kg)
- Warranty: 2 years | Power pack: 5 years/unlimited miles