2022 KTM STACYC 16E DRIVE
The Stacyc 16eDRIVE is the perfect choice for little rippers with some experience on a balance bike and are a little taller and/or more familiar with riding Stacyc Stability Cycles and need a larger platform. Your child should have an inseam of 18″ or more to adequately touch the ground with a slight bend in the knees for optimum sizing. Your child can learn to push, balance, and coast in the Non-powered mode. Graduate them to the powered mode (the holy grail of fun) as they show proficient use and understanding of the brake and the ability to coast and brake while standing. Start them with a speed similar to what they can push the non-powered version at, and they learn the use of the twist throttle, and a long coast turn into a constant use of throttle and giggles. As they continue to develop skills, the medium speed of the Stacyc 16eDRIVE allows for an exceptional amount of fun outdoors, getting thousands of hours of hand-eye coordination, balance, and outdoor exercise.
- Perfect for 4-8yr olds under 75lbs, with 18-24″ inseam
- Frame: Aluminum TIG Welded and Heat Treatment
- 16″ Composite Wheels with Pneumatic tires
- Seat Height: 17″
- Weight: 20lbs with battery
- Industrial Grade, Lithium-ion Battery and Charger
- Quick disconnect/connect battery
- High Output Brushless Motor
- 20% more power and than original 16eDrive
- 10% more efficient than original 16eDrive
- Increased durability
- No fuse
- Thermal protection for motor and controller
- 20Vmax Voltage (18Vnom)
- 30-60 min run-time
- 45-60 charge time
Power selection modes:
- Low/Training mode: approx 5mph
- Med/Standard mode: approx 7.5mph
- High/Advanced mode: approx 13mph (with stock gear ratio)
Note: 1 battery and charger included.
Note: Run-time is entirely dependent on terrain, hills, and skill level. Run-times are estimates and can vary.