The eFTR Mini is the ideal way to introduce youngsters to the joy of motorsports while supervising adults enjoy the peace of mind of managing the bike’s maximum power. This electric mini bike features colors and styling of the title-winning flat track race bikes – including a champion’s No. 1 plate. This bike has a speed switch a supervising adult can adjust between top speeds of 14 mph (high) and 10 mph (low). It also has: a twist grip throttle, durable steel tube frame, speed mode switch, rear brake for confidence-inspiring control, and a long-range battery. This bike is for riders age 8 and up, and maximum rider weight for this bike is 140 lb.
- Introducing the eFTR Mini: Joining the eFTR Youth Bike family, the eFTR Mini provides a smaller, lighter version for parents to teach kids how to ride. With an 18.4 inch seat height and steel tube frame, the eFTR Mini is durable and safe for kids 8 years and older.
- Great for New Riders: Features designed for durability and safety make the eFTR Mini perfect for new riders, ages 8+.
- Hand It Down: The eFTR Youth Bike Collection offers the perfect way to hand down the love of two wheels. With design inspiration from the championship-winning FTR750, the eFTR Jr and eFTR Mini provide parents with an approachable way to teach kids how to ride.
- The ideal electric mini bike to introduce youngsters to motorsports
- Has colors and styling of full-sized championship flat track race bikes
- Speed switch lets supervising adult set top speed at 14 mph (high) or 10 mph (low)
- Twist grip throttle and durable steel tube frame
- Rear brakes offer confidence-inspiring control
- Long-range rechargeable battery
- Rated for riders age 8 and up; maximum rider weight is 140 lb
- Material: Steel
- Safety: Not to be ridden on the street around cars, check and respect your local laws
- Required Sold Separately: Helmet
- Weight Capacity: 140 lb
- Returns: No Returns
- California residents: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Please contact the manufacturer for all warranty claims and questions. They can be contacted by phone (866-467-2967) or email.
||High setting: 14 mph; Low setting: 10 mph