Energica 2021 Ego+
Energica takes another giant step in EV technology thanks directly to our intensive MotoE™ race experience.
The upgraded Energica Ego+ has a new, larger, 21.5 kW lithium ion battery derived from our race bikes. With 62% more capacity, it is far more powerful than any other electric motorcycle on public roads, with torque at an astonishing 159 lb. ft.
The result: enhanced traveling ranges, at 250 miles for urban riding, 143 miles for combined riding; and 112 miles for freeways and long open roads.
No stock electric motorcycle has a longer range. Or charges as quickly.
159 lb. ft. of torque has a way of not letting go.
Race bikes are optimized for performance, but translating that safely to the street can be difficult. The challenge begins once you take it to the road. The reasons why Dorna chose Energica as single manufacturer for the FIM Enel MotoE™ are why you should consider Energica as your mount for everyday riding.
Our approach means that the immense power and acceleration we give you is tempered by safety features, rider-aid technology, and real-world reliability that brings our racing experience to your local roads in a considered and genuinely appropriate way.
This means innovative software and design, high-tech engineering of major elements, and reaching out for best-quality components.
Ten years tested on the road and track, for your special enjoyment.
Energica EVen More.
- TOP SPEED: 150 mph
- TORQUE: 159 ft lb
- POWER: 145 hp
- MOTOR: Permanent Magnet AC, Oil Cooled
- RANGE: City: 250 miles – Combined: 143 miles – Extra-Urban: 112 miles
- RIDING MODES: Eco, Standard, Wet, Sport
- REGENERATIVE MAPS: Low, Medium, High, Off
- PARK ASSIST: Back and Forth (1.74 mph Max Speed)
- BATTERY CAPACITY: Max 21.5 kWh / Nominal 18.9 kWh – lithium polymer
- BATTERY LIFE: 1200 Cycles @ 80% Capacity (100% DOD)
- CHARGING: DC Fast Charge Mode 4: 250 mi/h, 80% charge in 40 min Slow Charge Mode 2 or 3: 42 mi/h
- WARRANTY: on vehicle 2 years – on battery 3 years / 31.000 miles