The first Harley-Davidson® electric motorcycle. Instant power and acceleration. Delivers a level of exhilaration unlike anything else.
PLUG INTO A NEW KIND OF THRILL
- H-D Revelation™ powertrain: The permanent magnet electric motor can produce 100 percent of its rated torque instantly – it’s the reason for LiveWire™ motorcycle’s incredible acceleration. It’s located below the battery to lower the center of gravity for easier handling.
- Lightweight Frame: The lightweight cast aluminum frame is extremely rigid, and contributes to the precise, responsive handling that makes the LiveWire™ motorcycle a thrill to ride.
- Fully Adjustable Suspension: The high-performance SHOWA® front and rear suspension is fully adjustable. So you can dial in comfort and handling with precision for your own riding style.
- H-D®/MICHELIN® SCORCHER® SPORT TIRES: The LiveWire™ motorcycle rides on premium 180mm rear and 120mm front H-D®/Michelin® Scorcher® Sport tires. They were designed exclusively to enhance the ride and handling performance of this ground-breaking machine.
- State-Of-The-Art Touchscreen Display: A 4.3 inch, full-color, liquid-crystal, touchscreen display on the all-new LiveWire™ motorcycle keeps you constantly up-to-date on your speed, range and battery status. Customize it even more with information like music, turn-by-turn navigation, alert information and more.
- Customize Your LiveWire™: We are designing Genuine Motor Parts & Accessories to make your LiveWire™ motorcycle stand out on the road. You’ll be able to customize your bike with accessories like a speed screen blade, hand and foot controls and more.
- High-Voltage Battery: 15.5 kWh Rechargeable Energy Storage System (RESS)
- Level 1 Compatible: 13 miles for each hour of charging
- Level 2 Compatible: same rate as level 1
- DC Fast Charge (DCFC): 0-80% in 40 minutes. 0-100% in 60 minutes.*
- Range, City: 146 miles**
- Range, Combined stop-and-go: 95 miles
- Length: 84.1 in.
- Seat Height, Laden: 30 in.
- Ground Clearance: 5.1 in.
- Rake (steering head): 24.5
- Trail: 4.3 in.
- Wheelbase: 58.7 in.
- Tyre, Type: H-D®/Michelin® Scorcher® “Sport”
- Tires, Front Specification: 120/70 ZR17 58W
- Tires, Rear Specification: 180/55 ZR17 73W
- Weight, In Running Order: 549 lb.
- Electric Motor Torque: 86 ft-lb (116 Nm)
- Horsepower: 105 HP (78 kW)
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.): 45
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.): 45
- Front Fork: SHOWA® SFF-BP® (Separate Function front Fork-Big Piston)
- Rear Shocks: SHOWA® BFRC™ (Balanced Free Rear Cushion-lite) mono-shock rear suspension
- Wheels, Front Type: Black, Split 5-Spoke Cast Aluminum
- Wheels, Rear Type: Black, Split 5-Spoke Cast Aluminum
- Brakes, Type: Brembo® Monoblock Front Brakes
- Brakes, Caliper Type: Dual 4-piston monoblock radial mount front, dual-piston rear
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps: High beam, turn signals, ABS, traction control, EV fault
- Gauges: 4.3″ WQVGA 480×272 TFT Color Display with Ambient Light Sensor, 9 warning lights, Real Time Clock and Integrated Bluetooth Connectivity to a Smartphone to provide infotainment features including turn-by-turn navigation, telephone, music, and voice recognition.
- Screen Size: 4.3 in Touchscreen
- Type: WQVGA TFT Color Display
- H-D™ Connect Service: Supported
- Hands-free Mobile Phone – via Bluetooth: Standard
- Voice Recognition Languages: Phone functions only: Via paired iOS or Android device
- Voice Recognition Languages: Tuner/Media/Navigation: Via paired iOS or Android device
- USB: USB Type-C
- Bluetooth & LTE Connectivity: Phone/media supported
Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change. Harley-Davidson reimburses dealers for performing manufacturer-specified pre-delivery inspection and setup tasks. Dealer prices may vary. Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2. Engine Torque values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region. Seat Height measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight. Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region. North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren. See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details. Fuel Economy estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary.
||SHOWA® SFF-BP® (Separate Function front Fork-Big Piston)
||SHOWA® BFRC™ (Balanced Free Rear Cushion-lite) mono-shock rear suspension
||Dual 4-piston monoblock radial mount front, dual-piston rear
||120/70 ZR17 58W
||180/55 ZR17 73W
||Orange Fuse, Yellow Fuse